- Responsible for purchasing department functions. Provide analysis, guidance, and supervision of purchasing personnel. Acts independently or assists in the performance of any and all duties necessary to ensure that all project functions are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- With in-depth exposure and experience as Purchaser preferably gained from a PHARMACEUTICAL set-up.
- With background in importation and local purchase.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Through understanding of purchasing procedures, process and trends.
- Ability to generate reports/presentations to the decision makers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
- Results-oriented and with exceptional negotiation skills.
- Must be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasked and CAN deliver results under tight deadlines.
For Interested Applicants you can send your application at email@example.com