- Responsible for office administration and human resource functions. . Acts independently or assists in the performance of any and all duties necessary to ensure that all compliance and project support service functions are performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or its equivalent
- With at least 3 years work experience in the related field
- Knowledge in HR policies and procedures and the Labor code of the Philippines
- With substantial experience in all facets of human resources such as recruitment and training, labor relations, employee relations, compensation and benefits and wage and salary administration
- Applicants must be willing to work in Diliman,Quezon City
For Interested Applicants you can send your application at email@example.com